What is Live-In Care?
Live-In-Care is a fantastic option for those who need support 24/7 but wish to remain in their own homes! It provides you, the support you need from the comfort of your own environment.
Our Live-In Care
At Starwrick Care we always pride ourselves in providing the best service possible. Our pool of Live-in-Carers are vetted properly and supported throughout the time that they are with clients. You will have regular support and communication from the admin team where needed.
You will also be able to communicate with us via our mobile app, Roundsys, which allows you access to the care report and provide us feedback.
We offer a free discussion and assessment for you to get to know us! During the assessments we will find out what is important to you and your family so we can offer you a person-centred approach and ensure all your requirements are met. Each client will have their own bespoke pricing that will take all factors into account.
– Personal Care and Hygiene
– Assistance with moving, transfer and equipment
– Help with taking medicines
– Support with exercises
– Personalised activities and outings, e.g. church, face-timing family or attending group or leisure activities
– Household Chores
– Support to go to appointments
– In-house activities or games
– Shopping in store or online
– Supporting you with getting in touch with your GP, pharmacist or other professionals.
– Assistance with sorting out mails, letters or documents you may need help with
– Cooking and Washing up
Starwrick Care is a Home Care agency that offers you care and support in the comfort of your home.